We're glad you found us. If you've new to Houlton Wesleyan Church, you can find general information about what to expect on your first visit as well as what we believe on this website under "About Us".
- 9:00am - First Service
- 9:00am - Sunday School
- 10:30am - Second Service
- Kid's Church (age 4 to 6th grade) during both services
- Meet in the sanctuary and Kid's Church leaders will escort everyone to the Family Center (upper building) after the first song.
- Nursery available during both services
- Oct - All month it's Pastor Appreciation Month.
- Oct 29 @ 5:30pm - Family bowling night at Hillside Lanes for 2017 Haiti trip
- Oct 31 @ 6pm - Trunk 'n Treat. Meet at the church for games, candy, and a great time of fellowship. Everyone invited!
- Nov 6 @ 5:30pm - Harvest Supper with pot luck and Haiti 2016 mission trip report
- Nov 13 - Rev. Peter Moore (Assistant DS) will be sharing at both services
- Nov 20 - Movie Night "God's Not Dead 2"
- Dec 11 - Dr. Steve Lennox (Pres. Kingswood University) will be sharing at both services